Few days ago I’ve been nominated to “Liebster Award” (which mean dearest, by idea “if it is a foreign word it must be more important”) by Stressed Out Student from Stressed Out College blog which I strongly recommend you to visit (it is hilarious and lovely :D). A day after, I believe, the second nomination came upon me – this time it was the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award” from Tracy Cembor (you can find her blog here). To say that she’s a writer and it’s a “writers blog” does not do very much justice to this amazing blend of great writing, sound opinions, and clever book-business tips, so again, I strongly recommend you to visit and develop your own opinion.
I am delighted with those nominations and with all the support you, my dear readers, have given me in such short time – thank you. I want to respect the most of awards rules possible, but some would overlap each other, and some are extremely difficult to meet for such an international-community-newbie as I am. Underneath you can find 11 facts about me (Liebster Award rule) and “some” recommendations/nominations of inspiring, or “dearest” blogs.
Let’s begin with 11 facts about me:
1. I got my BA in Political Science, and currently I’m working on my master’s.
2. My name – Przemek is a diminutive from Przemysław, an old-Polish name which today would (roughly) mean “industrious” or “full of thought/clever”.
3. One of the best advice… Well, actually I wasn’t been given, I just figured it out, was simple: “don’t be stupid” – and since then I’m trying my best to follow it.
4. In fact as I learn more, the more I realize how much of ignorant I am.
5. I’m astonished with complexity of the world/universe/reality, fragility of human condition in general and pure elegance as a concept.
6. I am nearly as much of extrovert as you can possibly get. This means that my greatest joys (and miseries) involve other people.
7. In department of personality I took some tests and, to the broad point and their obvious limitations, I would say that those do me justice: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) which recognizes me as an ENTJ type and good old Enneagram by which I’m 8w7.
8. I’m living and studying in Poland where I grew up, but my second home is in Italy.
9. I actually enjoy hard working (on interesting projects) as much as heavy partying.
10. My perfect day would look like this: Getting up at about 8 am, American-style breakfast, some intensive, conceptual work, lunch with inspiring people, little bit more work. Stopping by in cafe or whatever place I could spend time with someone important to me. Then I would have some rest and preparations for dinner party with after-session in some sort of funky club.
11. A while ago I’ve been asked by vox pop (? I believe that’s the phrase) what are my dreams/goals/whatever you like to call them – I’ve got 3: Financial comfort – so I could work on ideas I like. Being surrounded with great people with whom I could collaborate productively and call them friends. To find and spend life with love of my life (well, and have some good amount of fun in the process).
My recommendations/nominations for Very Inspiring and Dearest blogs are:
I hope you will enjoy Charisma Workshop as much as I do. Again, thank you for your support.
– Przemek Kucia
P.S. Video for such post should be dearest or inspiring – this is both.